Welcome Spring with these adorable Easter Bunny Cupcakes! These cupcakes are the perfect sweet treat for any Easter gathering or celebration and will be sure to impress! The decorating is easy and they look fantastic.
Simply follow the instructions below to create your Easter Cupcakes:
• Prepare your Choco Writer by following these simple instructions.. Pop the Choco Writer in a measuring jug or large glass of boiling water and leave to melt for 2 to 3 minutes. Once the Choco Writer has softened, carefully lift it out of the water, unscrew the cap and snip off the tip of the nozzle with scissors
• Lay a sheet of acetate or greaseproof paper flat and use the Choco Writer to draw bunny ear shapes – make sure to fill these in
• While the chocolate shapes are still wet, sprinkle some pink glimmer sugar on top to really make the ears even more bunny-like
• While the bunny cake toppers are setting, pipe some buttercream frosting on top of your cupcakes
• Carefully peel the cake toppers away from the acetate/greaseproof paper and place on top of your cupcakes