Celebrate Easter in style with these adorable Ladybird Cupcakes.
These delicious cupcakes have been topped with a vanilla buttercream, cute sugarpaste decorations and a touch of chocolate! We have used Cake Décor Ready to Roll Sugarpaste in Poppy Red and Cake Décor Choco Writers to decorate our cupcakes. The vibrant colours and touch of chocolate will make these cupcakes the perfect design for your spring time baking!
Not only do these cupcakes look fantastic, but they were super easy to make! Simply follow the instructions below to create your own Ladybird treat!
- Pop the Choco Writers in a measuring jug of boiling water and leave to melt for 2/3 minutes.
- While you’re waiting, thinly roll out the Poppy Red Ready to Roll Sugarpaste and use a round cookie cutter to create your iced topper.
- Carefully lift the Choco Writers out of the water when the chocolate has softened, unscrew the cap and snip off the tip of the nozzle with sscissors.
- Use the Milk Choco Writer to create the dotted ladybird pattern and face.
- You can create the eyes using White Choco Writer and finish with dots of Milk Chocolate.
- Leave the chocolate to set for a few minutes.
- Use a small amount of buttercream frosting to secure the sugarpaste toppers to your cupcakes.
Now all you need to do is enjoy!
The highly acclaimed Cake Décor Ready to Roll Sugarpaste is perfect for all of your baking needs! The sugarpaste has been benchmarked against other leading brands and has come out on top, every time. Sprinkles & Co is now an exclusive online distributor for Cake Décor Products.
Can’t wait to get started?
Shop our range of products to create your own Ladybird Cupcakes.
From £1.99 From £1.99 From £1.75