Cake Décor Chocolate Flavour-Ice
Are you looking to make the best frosting ever? If so, Cake Décor Chocolate Flavour-Ice is perfect for you!
You can use brand new Cake Décor Flavour-Ice to create deliciously flavoured cakes and bakes. It is the most innovative product to be found in the home baking aisle! Not only is it incredibly easy to use, but it also tastes delicious. You can use Flavour-Ice to make all kinds of fantastic treats, including meringues, macarons, cheesecake, fudge and much, much more!
Ingredients: Sugar (90%), Cocoa Powder (10%)
Storage Conditions: Store is a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep resealed for freshness.
Recipe Ideas To Get You Started!
Flavour-Ice Chocolate Buttercream
- Place 125g of softened butter into a mixing bowl
- Add 250g of Chocolate Flavour-Ice and beat until smooth
- If you would like a smoother consistency add a tablespoon of milk and mix
- Use your tasty chocolate buttercream to top cupcakes or to fill and ice a larger cake!
Flavour-Ice Chocolate Fudge
- Place 65g unsalted butter into a large non-stick pan and melt over a low heat, stirring until melted, add in 220g condensed milk and whisk well, gradually add in 250g of Flavour-Ice and whisk non-stop.
- Bring to the boil, whisking continuously and scraping the base of the pan. Take care while the mixture boils and during whisking as the fudge will be very hot! To test it’s ready, drop a little of the mixture into a jug of ice cold water. A soft ball of fudge should form. Or check with a sugar thermometer if you have one (approx. 118C).
- Remove from heat and beat the fudge until very thick and starting to set.
- Pour into the prepared tin and leave to cool before cutting into squares.